Sales Manager Board Portal - Admincontrol AS
THIS PROCEDURE IS CLOSED
A board portal is a document sharing and collaboration tool for board members, the management, administration and other stakeholders in a company. A board portal allows users to work paperless and efficiently. The documents are always available, online and offline, in a secure, user-friendly solution, via the web, iPad and/or iPhone app. At Admincontrol, board portal solutions have been developed through constant dialogue and collaboration with users, and is tailored to customer’s routines for document exchange, meeting notification and confidential communication.
In this key role you will generate leads and sales opportunities for Admincontrol’s solutions. You manage and drive direct sales engagements into a set of 20 existing accounts in the Netherlands and be charged with building new and lasting sales driven business in the Benelux. You create and implement strategic account plans. In this position you are responsible for the acquisition of potential customers and expanding existing customers through up- and cross selling.
As a member of the international sales team of Admincontrol, you will work with major organizations and maintain communications on senior level (CFO, Board secretary, C-level, etc) across the Public and Private sector.
You should have good business acumen and an excellent ability to communicate with people in different business environments. The successful candidate must have experience of achieving business to business sales targets, ideally in IT or related industries.
● Contacting and meeting potential customers;
● Selling Board Portal solutions to new customers;
● Training administrators and board members as needed;
● The role focuses on new business development and initially there will be no account management involved;
● Reporting (sales planning - forecast - realization) to senior management at the head office level in Oslo.
Skills, Education and Experience:
● Strong communication skills on decision making i.e. C-level;
● Education: bachelor - academic;
● An organised and methodical approach to customer follow up - account plans;
● Ability to create long-term working relationships and build rapport with clients;
● Confidence and an assertive manner and the ability to work well in a busy and pressurised environment with minimal supervision;
● Self-motivated towards learning and personal development;
● Sales profile: lead- and new business generation through consultative acquisition;
● Experienced in IT solution sales and proven track record of sales results.
Admincontrol focuses on the delivery of high end solutions and adding value in terms of Security, Efficiency and Control. From a cultural point, our Client is committed, driven and transparent in their approach.
Our Client is Admincontrol. Admincontrol is a Visma company and offers web-based solutions with a separate iPad and iPhone app for secure collaboration and easy sharing of documents in business processes such as board and management work, due diligence, capital injections and stock exchange listings.
Users save time, gain better control and are better prepared, which in turn results in better decision-making. Admincontrol serve major private and public organizations that value the confidentiality of corporate documents. Across Northern Europe our Client has more than 3.500 customers. The company is growing fast and is now opening offices in the Netherlands.
● A professional business environment and support from a team of experts;
● Competitive package;
● Career development opportunities.
Kernwoorden van deze vacature: Board Portal, Web-Based solutions, Security, New Business, Consultative Acquisition, Consultative Selling, Business Development, ICT, IT, GROUP020, Recruiter, Headhunter