Functie omschrijving Bid Manager
Your primary role as Bid Manager is to manage bids from time that a sales opportunity is qualified into the time that is won and handed over to the delivery team that will fulfil the project or contract with the client. You ensure the effective and efficient development of a compelling value proposition including the management of resources, timeframes and quality. You keep an auditable trail of all bid artefacts and record on recognized company systems. You also ensure that each bid is subject to the requisite team and management reviews prior to client submission, complying with the corporate governance of the company.
What do they want you to do?
● You ensure that the risk exposure of the organisation is understood, documented, communicated to all stakeholders and appropriately addressed;
● You understand the business model, key functions and offerings of the company, as well as local operating, commercial and general business environment and conditions;
● You are an expert in building strong relationships with key stakeholders and maintain these with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
● As Bid Manager you show a high level of client orientation and professionalism in dealing with clients.
Functie eisen Bid Manager
What are they looking for:
● You have at least a year experience in Bid Management;
● You are eager to become successful senior Bid Manager in a Global IT Company;
● Experience in the development and execution of bid plans and strategy;
● Ability to translate client’s requirements into a compelling response that is not just me-too;
● Pro-active / Assertive in approach, with confidence in area of expertise;
● Bachelor degree or equivalent, APMP or PMP certification is a plus.
● Communication skills, fluency of Dutch and English - good written and spoken language skills is a must;
● Experience within Bid or Proposal Management, preferably in IT or similar environment;
● Cross functional experience, organizational agility;
● Project management skills, ability to deliver quality results under pressure and to deadlines, must be results oriented with a drive for excellence;
● Analytical-, organization- and time management skills.