Client Manager Global Accounts
Functie omschrijving Client Manager Global Accounts
As Client Manager - Global Accounts you have account responsibility and your key focus is around analysing the client’s situation and business requirements through awareness, empathy and good
questioning. You have the ability to influence clients to use the organisation solutions through articulating value in the client’s terms. Over and above this, you have above average coordination skills
to coordinate the interaction of a number of the client's role-players in different geographies during the sales engagement. You have a holistic plan for interaction with the client and facilitate the
complexity of the sales process bij acting as a leader when required.
You display general knowledge regarding the geographies you operate in and you exhibit good judgement regarding the best strategies to approach the different client environments. You influence the development of new practices that can be applied across the organisation to achieve functional strategic plans and goals. As Client Manager you influence, establish and maintain strategic relationships across multiple specialist areas to enable knowledge sharing and integration of practice areas. You take ownership of a range of global clients that form part of the Account Programme of the company, by passionately advocating the client requirement, whilst keeping sight of the need to increase revenue and improver margins for our client.
What you’ll be doing
● You take ownership of a range of accounts within global or international market segments, by advocating the client requirement whilst keeping sight of the need to increase revenue and
improve margins for the organisation. Ideally, you are vertically structured and your portfolio of accounts are on one or adjacent verticals;
● You use your engagement skills to establish your account strategy with key stakeholders in the specific account. You build enduring relationships and display an understanding of the client industry;
● You drive an integrated service excellence culture, which enables rewarding relationships and customer feedback in promotion of exceptional service;
● You are able to generate demand by assisting clients to identify current needs (turn client’s implied needs into explicit needs) and then effectively articulate how our client can add value through their services and solutions;
● You approach the management of your account in a systematic way by identifying the strategy you will use to develop and grow the account profitably;
● You do a vulnerability analysis of our client's position in comparison to that of other competitors and vendors, to ensure the client’s requirement is at the heart of the proposed solution;
● You use the company's sales tools and methodology to effectively manage your accounts, opportunities, pipelines and forecast;
● You enable the development and implementation of integrated corporate governance and compliance frameworks. You assess, surface and mitigate buyer-centric risks that could prove detrimental to the buyer’s credibility or could derail an initiative altogether;
● You positively influence and enable financial control, governance and compliance in a region throughout area of specialisation to prevent and reduce financial costs.
Functie eisen Client Manager Global Accounts
● At least 10 - 12 years’ work experience;
● Experience in a management position is preferred;
● Proven ability to utilise Salesforce contact platform required;
● Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines;
● Experience managing accounts and building relationships;
● Experience managing major accounts
● You can work effectively in a team;
● Display strategic thinking capabilities;
● Have excellent communication and influencing skills.
The company in the Netherlands has 320 employees and is part of an international organisation with 31.000 employees. They are an IT-system integrator with specializations in Network, Unified Communications, Data Centre & Security Solutions. Their partners include Cisco, Avaya, Checkpoint and F5. The customers appreciate the company because of their high-tech solutions: always customized, always with a high return. That is because they stand for quality: they think professional, are involved and passionate and work transparent and informal.