Client Partner TPS
Functie omschrijving Client Partner TPS
In this position you are responsible for identifying, developing and closing systems integration Managed Service and outsourcing projects. You involve customized multi-product / multi-vendor solutions with hardware, software, and services whilst applying your sales skills to engage and close opportunities with decision-makers. Opportunities are turned over over to the implementation / consulting team. Deals may involve a long sales cycles.
The position requires you to have an understanding of and the ability to position the company's partnership offerings ( i.e. Managed Services, Support Services, Consulting- and Technical Services). Furthermore it is key to understand financial statements and metrics, including revenue, expense control and growth relative to the market in order to hold strategic Client conversations.
In this position legal knowledge is important to discuss contracting with the Client and to position terms as a value exchange.
In the team you understand skills- and knowledge level present with each individual member and capable to coaching - knowledge sharing to drive team effectiveness.
Functie eisen Client Partner TPS
• 10 years’ experience in a large IT organization with at least 8 of those years focusing on sales experience with global, regional and / or large accounts with an application focus;
• Industry knowledge at an exceptional level regarding Applications and how to consult across C+level and above with Applications solutions;
• Exposure to Managed Services and a detailed understanding of MS or ES approach to business;
• A good understanding of the vast range of IT operations and the company's service offerings;
• Thorough experience in Client's products and understanding of industry best practices;
• Demonstrated sales, Client engagement and business development experience with requisite understanding of relevant markets and market penetration strategy;
• Seasoned and experienced professional and full understanding of specialization area;
• Resolves wide range of issues in creative ways;
• Networks with senior internal and external people in own area of expertise;
• Typically requires demonstrable related experience with a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree; or moderate level experience and a Master’s or equivalent degree; or a PhD or equivalent degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
As an IT-system integrator our Client specializes in Network, Unified Communications, Data Centre & Security Solutions. Partners include Cisco, Avaya, Checkpoint and F5.
The company is highly appreciated because of the high-tech solutions that are offered: always customized and always with a high return. That is because the company stands for quality: they think professional, are involved and passionate and work transparent and informal. To make a difference to Clients, they invest in their Staff by use of the company's university.