Cloud - Hybrid IT Service Architect
The Service Architect provides IT Service Management and technical expertise through assessment, design, sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products. In this role you design managed services solutions to meet client requirements focussing on Services Architecture & Design, ITIL service integration and service management processes and tools.
Specific in this position:
• Leads the solution and service design model when an Enterprise Architect is not assigned;
• Works closely with the sales leads on developing the winning value proposition, strategy & price;
• Ensures to have optimised the pricing approach to the deal through the service delivery model;
• Assists in challenging costs based on similar deals;
• To assemble and document all financial assumptions and risks that are required for submission with the bid;
• Works closely with Platform Architect and ‘Centres of Excellence’ pre-sales to ensure service and technical solution adheres to standards.
Required Cloud and Hybrid IT capabilities:
• You are a Subject Matter Expert in your position as a service architect in Cloud transformation projects;
• You are able to convince a customer what is required in an application migration from on-premises to a Cloud infrastructure;
• You guide clients in creating a service governance structure that is necessary to make such a journey successful;
• You give the client the confidence of a solid NTT business case when they start the journey to the Cloud with NTT.
You have extensive experience with:
• The main Cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, AWS (Amazon Web Services) and GCP (Google Cloud Platform);
• Their potential integration with private Cloud solutions such as DELL, VMWare and HPC (High Performance Computing);
• Pragmatic decision-making on applications and storage, Cloud economics, Cloud automation, networking, and security;
• All services aspects of an out tasking and outsourcing projects.
You have a broad level of knowledge across Enterprise Architecture, Managed Services, Service Management consulting, and multiple solutions areas (Business Units), and across domains, delivery units, and geographies. As a coach/mentor you show leadership to engage with other team members and act as advisor and decision maker in service design situations;
As such you have a domain level of knowledge in services industry, service delivery models, process improvements, consumption models and multiple MS Portfolio offers and GTM solution areas. You are considered the expert in core Managed Service Portfolio offer artifacts, techniques, demos, tools and deliverables.
You are welcome to respond when you are fluent in Dutch!
NTT uses the power of technology to help organisations achieve great things in the digital era. The company accelerates clients’ ambitions through digital infrastructure, hybrid cloud, workspaces fortomorrow, and cybersecurity. If you join the growing global NTT family you will be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). NTT combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one leading technology services provider. Together, they help their people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. They employ 40.000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, they work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is a part of their DNA. They believe it’s key to what makes them different. NTT strives to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies they integrate and the services they deliver around the world.
NTT Netherlands is located in Barneveld. As an IT-system integrator the company specializes in Network, Unified Communications, Data Centre & Security Solutions. Partners include Cisco, Avaya, Checkpoint and F5. NTT is highly appreciated because of the high-tech solutions that are offered: always customized and always with a high return. That is because the company stands for quality: they think as professionals, are involved and passionate and work transparently and informally. To make a difference to clients, they invest in their Staff by use of the NTT University. NTT Netherlands invests both in the personal and technical development of their employees.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. Theyare committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. They do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status or other protected category.
Education - qualifications
• Tertiary level – bachelor’s with 5 yrs experience; or postgraduate degree with at least 3 years experience in a consulting capacity;
• Certification and working knowledge of ITIL, Service Management and Integration;
• Scaled Agile certification.