Customer Experience Portfolio Sales Marketing & Commerce
PROCEDURE CLOSED A CX portfolio sales executive is responsible for creating demand into the business side of Capgemini clients (CMO, CSO, COO, CFO) with our strong CX portfolio. The CX portfolio of Capgemini is globally aligned and consists of 4 offerings: Connected Marketing / Empowered Sales / Augumented Service and Commerce Realized.
The CX portfolio sales executive will execute the following activities:
● Presenting and positioning the CX portfolio into the business side of our clients, with special focus on our Connected Marketing and Commerce realized propositions;
● Spot opportunities on CX and define a proposition in collaboration with the CX team;
● Driving the proposal process in close collaboration with the CX team and key account managers from the Markt Units;
● Working closely together with our key CX partners in order to create a healthy pipe and convert larger CX opportunities (Salesforce, SAP, Adobe, Pega, Microsoft);
● Building and managing a pipeline and reporting on regular basis the forecast and bookings on CX;
● Special focus on the following markets: Consumer Products Retail and Distribution Energy & Utilities.
Responsible for generating propositions and go to market offerings leveraging Capgemini expertise.
● Experience of working for/ with System integrators or Digital Agencies on full technology lifecycle engagements (Pure software product technical account management is discouraged);
● Experience of business-case based selling/consulting across the value chain and transformational engagements with technology as a key enabler:
1. From consultancy opportunities up to technical implementation;
2. Customer journey thinking with platform play;
● Maturity to position as CxO advisory: capability of Having a market facing CxO level dialogue (NOT CIO Only – CMO, COO, CEO preferred);
● In-depth knowledge of Digital Customer experience platforms (E-commerce, Marketing, CMS, DAM, APPs,) API integration (Capable of consultative solution thinking in this sphere);
● Other attributes (good to have one or more): Team player; Self-starting, collaborative working style; leadership in market making/ market definition through client acquisition;
● Proven network in applicable segment.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50- year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations.
Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
The Customer Experience (CX) Proposition and Suite of Offerings allows clients to transform relationships with their customers and create experiences which provide rapid and sustainable value, both for their end-customer and their own organization.
The Capgemini approach is personal rather than personalized. Empathizing as well as analyzing.
Putting You first, every time. Embracing humanity, sensitivity, and intuition to invent new experiences. These are grounded in rigorous analysis and cutting-edge technologies, to be as personal as they are effective. Experiences that build relationships, one interaction at a time.
Clients are the heads of Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Commerce and IT. The offerings are built to meet their needs. To do so our client orchestrates Experience Design, Transformation Consulting, Marketing Execution, Architecture and Technology integration capabilities...all in a strong collaborative mode with them. Capgemini CX helps clients in:
● Creating experiences that build relationships;
● Continuously evolving and reinventing brand purpose and proposition with their customers;
● Embracing humanity, sensitivity and intuition – grounded in rigorous analysis and cutting-edge technology;
● Delivering Agile and Scalable CX projects.
Capgemini Customer Experience calls it “You. At Scale”.