Major Account Manager
In this position you will be responsible for the development of sales in accounts that are considered corporates and - or enterprises with an emphasis on named accounts in the Finance & Banking segment i.e. vertical. Your objective will be to create and maintain a high level relationship with a broad range of contacts within the assigned accounts. As such you are required to develop an actual network.
Furthermore you will develop and execute on customer strategies in order to acquire new accounts. In line with the general strategy you are responsible for growth in your customer portfolio.
Requirements for the position:
● Excellent communication skills on decision making i.e. C-level, fluent in both Dutch and English;
● Well developed skills to present solid business cases on the organization’s products - services based on consultative selling and in depth knowledge of the market and customer;
● Using an effective and actual network with selected customers for the purpose of business reviews and business intelligence purposes;
● Ability to work with partners, system integrators - resellers to maximize results with your accounts;
● Ability to prepare solid business plans to maximize sales volume, initiate actions and maintain a pipeline whilst ensuring compliance with general strategies and procedures;
● Provide adequate forecasts to measure activities and become accountable for results.
● Successful track record in a senior sales position in IT- Security solutions in the enterprise customer segment in terms of developing strategic customer relations and sales of new business;
● Utilize the internal organization - team to maximize sales opportunities, developing and maintaining multi level customer contacts - stakeholders;
● Strong background in sales of complex IT solutions to large enterprise customers;
● Structured way of operating your business through sales planning and forecasting;
● Strong technical and business acumen in both your own industry and the customer’s industry;
● In depth knowledge through experience in complex business- sales processes.
● An excellent salary;
● Remuneration in line with position;