Manager Sales Go to Market TPS
Functie omschrijving Manager Sales Go to Market TPS
You are responsible for managing sales directly to end-users of the organization’s products or services in a specified area and / or for a specific industry or product segment. The Managed Services Go to Market team consists of 4 units. Transformation and Platform Services (TPS) is as such the lead unit for all activities (SDWAN - MSS - Service/Support). You manage a team of 7 Fte’s, that is Sales Client Partners, Enterprise- and TPS Platform Architects. You report to the Go to Market Director Managed Services.
This position is key within the operation and therefore requires you to be a high profile manager with a track record in the field of Sales and Solutions i.e. Service Delivery. You are customer driven and as such a trusted advisor for Clients and who is capable to add value in long term business relations.
You are required to have an understanding of client segmentation strategies and a deep knowledge base on the industry and specifically managed services solutions. You have demonstrated commercial acumen and understanding op pricing and profit margins. As a manager you provide leadership to sales individuals and have the capacity to leverage Client strategic transformation plans. You and your team use sales tools and methodologies to create Client business insight and translate this insight into an opportunity strategy. You have a strong focus on managing expectations through involving stakeholders on all levels, both in- and external. In your approach you are Agile driven.
Functie eisen Manager Sales Go to Market TPS
• Manage a team(s) of Client Partners + Architects who are accountable for Managed Services (MS) Sales;
• Identify market and Client needs related to MS in the region;
• Drive the development of the Group Services Product, Managed Services (MS) portfolio vision and roadmap;
• Increase adoption to global services, standards, and service architectures;
• Interface between Region GTM Sales Managers, Client Partners and Product Development Team;
• Manages MS Sales Leads and Client Partners in the MS team;
• Drives achievement of sales targets through the allocation of targets resulting in outstanding sales performance;
• Accountable for creating turn-around solutions to ensure that sales plans are met irrespective of current situation;
• Effectively manage the cost of sale through the best possible use of available resources across various teams, including pre-sales, Client advocacy, etc.;
• Plans and organizes multiple work outputs by assigning priorities and continuously reviewing objectives and goals;
• Attend key Client meetings to promote the company's services and solutions and provide support for the most valuable identified initiatives in order to enable buyer centric sales conversations;
• Act as an advisor assisting the sales force to set and keep to priority activities and display the appropriate level of client engagement;
• Management of people and teams.