Regional Account Manager
Functie omschrijving Regional Account Manager
The Regional Account Manager is responsible for generating and closing new business opportunities in accounts with greater than 1000+ employees. The objective of this role is to achieve sales targets and maximize sales volume with assigned accounts, while exceeding customer expectations and creating a long term value for the client. RAM is playing a key role by developing strong relationships with customer contacts at executive level to gain insight into the business imperatives and IT drives enabling development of a strategy to solutions of our client in this highly competitive security sale.
● Sell the organization’s products and/or services through a consultative selling approach and maintain good relationships with key individuals within named accounts;
● Drive quarterly business reviews with selected customers to ensure value from the company investment and ensure customer is kept up to date with clients' product roadmaps enabling the customer to plan and mitigate risks to their business;
● Develop strategies and orchestrate company resources to maximize sales volume within assigned accounts;
● Effectively engage and build cooperative relationships with sales resources: SE, Channel, Specialist Sales Team and executives as required;
● Maintain a robust sales pipeline and ensure full compliance with all internal processes:
● Provide accurate forecasts and reports on activity and sales performance as and when required by management.
Functie eisen Regional Account Manager
● Excellent in Dutch and English skills;
● Strong in verbal and written communication skills;
● Results-oriented with a passion for over-achieving sales targets;
● Self-driving and highly-motivated.
● A proven track record of sales experience in the IT Security industry developing strategic customer relationships;
● High level of achievement against quota and experience selling to the executive level customer;
● A proven ability to articulate a portfolio sales across products, solutions and services;
● Strong sales skills and high level of technical and business acumen in both our industry and the industry being sold into;
● A breadth and in depth knowledge arrived through exposure to complex business situations;
● Extensive successful experience in a field sales role;
● Direct field experience in working with end user accounts; used to work in a channel-oriented environment;
● A demonstrated ability to execute and deliver results.