Functie omschrijving Sales Executive
The customers of our client are in general large complex companies with complex organisational structures, processes and infrastructure. They are categorized in different branches such as Industrie, Retail, Government and Finance. Robotization is a fast growing market with a growing number of providers. The organization has a unique position in this market because of their innovative solutions.
As Sales Executive you are responsible for the entire sales process. You work together in a team of professionals, among with pre-sales, process specialists, marketing and inside sales. You are responsible for the generation and follow-up of qualified leads and for the execution of complex sales processes with a license and /or services contract as a result. Besides that you are responsible for the successful execution of projects and managing the relationship with customers in order to achieve up and cross selling. The company sells their licenses and services both direct (mainly) and through partners, technology partners and consultancy organizations.
As Sales Executive you also maintain relationships with these partners in order to use the strength of their sales as good as possible. Within the region Benelux and Nordics you have a set of customers for example in verticals as Government, Banking and Insurance. In consultation, customers are also present in segments that not your direct responsibility. The organisation values your involvement in other customer segments, with the objective to support your personal experience and knowledge. In this position you are responsible for the acquisition of potential customers and expanding existing customers through up- and cross selling.
We are looking for candidates with strong personalities, who are able to communicate convincingly on senior management level. You have an IT and automation background and experience in ERP/SAP and license sales. You have strong skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written. To be successful in the field of process automation and robotisation of processes it is important to quickly learn and understand the matter. Good analytical skills, empathic ability, enthusiasm, self-confidence, cooperation, persuasiveness and creativity are important to reach your goals.
● You approach potential and existing customers mostly on C-level but you are able to communicate on multiple levels;
● You identify key target accounts and the right people within these accounts where you highlight the product portfolio of the company;
● You make and execute appointments with potential and existing customers in the Benelux and Nordic market, with the goal to achieve signed agreements as effectively and efficiently as possible;
● You develop and qualify your sales pipeline;
● You work closely with inside sales, the marketing team and delivery organisation;
● You administrate your tasks in the CRM-system (experience with Salesforce is a pre) and keep the database up-to-date;
Functie eisen Sales Executive
● At least 4 years’ experience in B2B sales;
● You have a track record in Sales within the IT software licenses market and experience in achieving targets;
● You are commercially driven and communicatively strong and convincing;
● You have the ability to listen carefully and ask effective questions to provide the (potential) customer with good advice;
● You have an independent and flexible work attitude, you are able to work in a fast environment and if necessary change tactics quickly;
● You know how to plan your business and to work in a structured way because of the complex Sales Cycles;
● Self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills;
● Communication skills, fluent in Dutch and English - good written and spoken skills are a must.
Our customer is an international organisation and headbased in the Netherlands. The company offers information and process management solutions for complex environments. The company supports customers, who are mainly enterprises, to stay ahead by freeing people from repetitive manual tasks. The Robotics solutions of our customer help businesses optimize processes for digital operations. This involves all processes that have a digital input, a standardized process and a highly repetitive character. It is the world’s first process automation and job scheduling solution delivered as-a-service to improve the agility of IT operations. Their simple usage-based charges eliminate needless licensing and infrastructure costs which means no unexpected pricing surprises.
● Competitive salary;
● Bonus scheme based on target;
● Car, laptop and phone;
● You receive 27 days per year and a personal financial overview with a budget you can use flexibly;
● Good secondary employment conditions such as pension, various team and company outings, quarterly meetings with drinks and a coaching and mentoring programm.
Kernwoorden: Sales, Licensing, Robotization, Solutions, Commercieel. Software, ICT, GROUP020, Recruitment, Headhunter