Senior Account Executive - Enterprise Market
Functie omschrijving Senior Account Executive - Enterprise Market
As a Senior Account Executive you are responsible for selling NetApp’s Data Fabric & Cloud Solutions, Products and Professional Services to existing and mainly new NetApp customers, as well as maintaining positive on-going relationships to meet evolving customer needs. Your overall focus areas will be in prospecting, developing business, responding to RFP’s, developing proposals for presentation to customers, and selling Data Fabric & Cloud Solutions, Products and Professional Services. Cross-functional teams from NetApp’s Marketing, Systems Engineering and Product Development functions provide support and tools for you to leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals. You will utilize excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills to be successful in this role.
The essential responsibilities of the Senior Account Executives are to work directly with customers to capture sales opportunities and to work effectively across functions with other NetApp employees.
● Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within new and existing customer accounts. Penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned accounts. Develop new selling relationships within assigned partner accounts;
● Schedule and attend sales call appointments with customers. Other NetApp sales team members may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity;
● Determining if customer has a valid need for NetApp’s Data Fabric & Cloud Solutions, Products and Professional Services;
● Proposing an evaluation test project to enable the customer to test the solutions and/or products in their own environment;
● Determining acceptance criteria that a customer could use to determine the success of an evaluation test project;
● Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with customer and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs;
● Respond to RPF’s and follow up with customer;
● Develop an account management plan to sell to customer based on their business need;
● Build and strengthen your business relationship with customers within existing accounts. Ensure that their needs are being met;
● Recommend marketing strategies;
● Provide status information to your manager including forecast/pipeline information;
● Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts;
● Identify NetApp customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
Functie eisen Senior Account Executive - Enterprise Market
● A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree in Electrical Engineer or Computer Science; or related field is required; a Graduate Degree is preferred;
● Experience which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell NetApp's Data Fabric & Cloud Solutions, Products and Professional Services is required;
● Specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth;
● Strong verbal and written communications skills in Dutch and English, including presentation skills;
● Strong network in the Enterprise sector (Finance and/or Industry and/or Business Services)
NetApp believes in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touch points, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. They are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. They are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and they are helping their customers realize the full potential of their data. Netapp has built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, their customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management. By modernizing storage through data management, customers can upgrade infrastructure to bring modern data services to existing applications. Only NetApp can help organizations free the resources necessary to fund transformation by deploying the industry’s leading flash storage solution, which is highly efficient and scalable in both data center and cloud environments.
At NetApp, the culture is at the heart of what they do. They place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help themselves and others be data-driven and change the world. They take care of each other, their customers, their partners, and their communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.