Senior Enterprise Account Manager
Functie omschrijving Senior Enterprise Account Manager
Are you data-driven? NetApp believes in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. They are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. They are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and they are helping their customers realize the full potential of their data.
Netapp has built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, their customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By modernizing storage through data management, customers can upgrade infrastructure to bring modern data services to existing applications. Only NetApp can help organizations free the resources necessary to fund transformation by deploying the industry’s leading flash storage solution, which is highly efficient and scalable in both data center and cloud environments.
As a Senior Enterprise Account Manager (SEAM), you will be responsible for managing a set of accounts within NetApp’s enterprise accounts segment and owning and nurturing the business relationship for NetApp’s best-in-class storage, backup, and workload orchestration products. You will serve as the account owner, leading collaboration and coordination with Cloud sellers and engineers to expand NetApp’s footprint of Cloud products within your accounts. The SEAM serves as a trusted advisor to senior leadership and uses business acumen and technical expertise to influence customer decisions. The SEAM will also champion the account strategy and define NetApp’s technology direction/vision within the account.
● Grow NetApp’s sales of products and services at the responsible Public accounts through assessing the customers’ needs and evangelizing NetApp’s value proposition;
● Build senior technical customer relationships to gain Enterprise positioning with decision makers and ensure continuity of existing revenues while simultaneously driving growth of Cloud product revenues;
● Collaborate with Cloud Sellers and Sales Engineers to provide feedback and develop account plans and a long-term product strategy for new and existing products within the accounts;
● Lead and coordinate the end-to-end sales cycle including qualification, solution design, pricing and quoting, and contract development to close deals;
● Create relationship maps within accounts with plans to expand depth and quality of relationships with buyers and influencers as well as expand breadth of product sales;
● Continuously assess customer business requirements and maintain and educate stakeholders on NetApp’s value proposition and best-in-class product.
Functie eisen Senior Enterprise Account Manager
● More than 12 years of experience is preferred;
● A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree in Electrical Engineer or Computer Science; or related field is required; a Graduate Degree is preferred;
● Experience which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell NetApp's Data Fabric & Cloud Solutions, Products and Professional Services is required;
● A demonstrated track record and network in (Central) Government;
● Specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join Netapp as they accelerate digital transformation and empower their customers to change the world with data! If you ask a NetApp employee why they work there, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, the culture is at the heart of what they do. They place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help themselves and others be data-driven and change the world. They take care of each other, their customers, their partners, and their communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
Kernwoorden van deze vacature: Sales, Senior, Enterprise, Account Manager, Government, Cloud, Strategy, IT, GROUP020. Recruiter, Headhunter, ICT