Service Architect Hybrid Cloud
The Service Architect Hybrid Cloud provides IT Service Management and technical expertise through assessment, design, sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products. In this role you assist the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions. It may that you build a mini application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client. Furthermore it is important that you provide software development and consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
You are responsible to ensure that the product application/solution is functioning according to specifications. In addition to this you provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
What will make a good fit for the role?
• Tertiary level – bachelor’s with 5 yrs experience; or postgraduate degree with at least 3 years experience in a consulting capacity;
• Scaled Agile certification.
• Team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch
• Good negotiation, presentation and commercial skills
• Experience in Application / Infrastructure and Service offerings / Managed Services
• The ability to work efficiently and achieve tight deadlines under pressure
• The ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members, contributing to their success
• A sales-oriented approach with high levels of motivation
• ITIL knowledge
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. They are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. They do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status or other protected category.